See other articles.
For Immediate Release
CONTACT: Tom Moore 216-215-2192,
New GoPro™ Universal Stair Bracket System is the Green Way to Build Stairs:
It Also Saves Time, Money, and Headaches
Cleveland, Ohio - The conventional way to build a set of stairs is to start with two 2 x 12's,
and then hope that you don't make a mistake cutting the notches. (A mistake, of
course, means you'll be buying yet another 2 x 12.)
With the Universal Stair Bracket system, you start with 2 x 6's, and you
screw in the brackets using the imprinted scale markings. If you make a mistake,
you unscrew and reposition the bracket. No waste. And it's stronger.
And greener? Yes. And it also saves time, money. It promises to revolutionize
the building of staircases.
|The product will be featured at the GoPro Construction booth (N1923) at the
IBS Show in Las Vegas, Jan. 20-23.
The benefits are many:
- It easily adjusts to any staircase pitch.
- Big time savings—minimal marking and cutting, and less waste
- Less wood-to-wood contact, means less squeaking than with conventional
- It virtually eliminates mistakes, which cost time and money.
- You need to make only one mark and cut on the stringer - for the first
- It avoids top and bottom step issues.
- It enables carpenters and DIYers of all skills to build stringers,
drastically reducing teaching time.
- You can use a 2x6 or 2x8 instead of a 2x12 without sacrificing strength or
- The system can be used for interior or exterior stairs.
- Adding a middle stringer is easy
The patented Universal Stair Bracket has already received accolades from the
industry. Lumber and Building Materials Journal tapped the USB as one of
the top new products at the 2007 IBS Show in Orlando. Extreme How-To
editor Hal Jones claims that the USB "saves time and lumber. It's fast. It's
easy and it works."
The system includes left-side, right side, and bottom brackets made from
sturdy 16-gauge hot-dipped triple-zinc galvanized steel. When middle stringers
are required, left- or right-side brackets can be used.
The brackets are being made in the USA—in Cleveland, Ohio by GoPro
Construction Solutions, LLC. GoPro is an affiliate of Talan Products, an
award-winning manufacturer with a 22-year track record
of growth and customer satisfaction and longevity. GoPro is a member of the
Stairway Manufacturers Association.
Go to the GoPro website,
www.GoProConstruction.com, for availability or to
purchase online. Or contact Paul Siegel, Vice President of Sales, Toll-free at
877-577-4142, ext. 35 or email@example.com.
See other articles.